Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Smiles - Toy Pick Up from the Dog's Point of View

Ok, I'll admit it. I have watched this video about a million times and I'm still laughing my head off! Now I know why my guys always look at me like I'm crazy when I put their toys away. Enjoy and I hope it makes you smile on this Saturday morning.

Toy Pick Up from the Dog's Point of View

And if that just wasn't enough, how about this INCREDIBLE program going on with Best Friends Animal Sanctuary right now. The first 20 dogs and cats adopted from the shelter will get free airline transportation to you!! Additionally, all adoption fees are waived for senior animals! I cannot think of a better time to bring home a new family member. Just look at these faces. How can you say no to these guys?

Specks
Hollie
Specks and Hollie are just two of the many amazing senior doggies hoping for their Holiday Wish of a loving forever family to come true. If you would like to adopt one of them or to check out all the other little ones currently at Best Friends, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment